Czajka Sewage Plant, Poland
Location: Warsaw, Polen
Poland's largest sewage treatment plant of 600,000 m² with a purification capacity of 450,000 m³/day.
- short construction period of 2 years for 120 complex individual structures with differing tank designs and heights.
- highest safety requirements
Warbud S.A., Warsaw
Site Manager South Section
With such a large-scale project, having a competent formwork partner is extremely important. The co-operation with PERI ensured adherence to the strictest safety requirements and, at the same time, reduced the labour costs.
- Complete TRIO, VARIO GT 24 and RUNDFLEX wall formwork systems with all necessary working platforms, access ladders and guardrails
- PERI UP reinforcement scaffold units guarantee safe working
- PERI UP stair towers for convenient access
PERI utstyr brukt i prosjektet